5.09.2012

Photo Shoot

We recently hired a wonderful photographer (seriously, cannot say enough good things about Amanda) to take some "newborn" photos of Henry. So he was actually 6 weeks old in the photos, but I do not love actual newborn photos of skinny little babies stuck in pots and the like. We wanted Hen to be a little more sturdy for the shoot, so we waited a bit for him to grow. I love, love, LOVE the photos. I am dilly dallying with the ordering of prints because I cannot make up my mind about what to order! One of each? Yes, please.








2 comments:

Rachie said...

beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby. i hate you guys don't live closer as i would love to meet your little man. glad i at least get to see him on your blog. hope all is well!

Alexis said...

Such great photos! Love the B&W one on the bottom with little peanut on the chair with you guys in the background. Frameworthy!