5.06.2010

Ouch

Poor Bella wrecked her foot tonight at the park. BUMMER. You know that weird extra pad dogs have at the back of their foot (hint: its right under that bandage)? ALL the rough pad-skin got scraped off of it. Ouch indeed. It's VERY tender and makes me shiver just looking at it.


I patched it up as much as I could but Bella does not like her bandage AT ALL and every time I turn my back she is doing this:

This also meant we did not get to go to Story Pals tonight AND we will have to have a break from playing ball at the P-A-R-K for awhile. See how bummed out she is?


Hopefully she is a quick healer.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Iggy did the EXACT same thing to her paws at the park last weekend when she was swimming!!! Poor Bella!!!

As a side note, there is nothing more disgusting than waking up at 3 am to the sound of a dog licking their feet, I've discovered. All week, it's been slurp-SLURP-Slurp, one paw after the other. Gross.