5.11.2010

Found!

About two weeks ago, one of my needle tips went missing. I looked EVERYWHERE for it, but nothing. I suspected foul play (Bella). Poor, sad, lonely needle tip with his buddy missing...


Then, this morning I spied Bella sashaying around with her mouth clamped shut and guilty eyes (a sure sign she has contraband in her mouth, she cannot keep a secret) so I pried her mouth open to discover...


The missing tip! Hallelujah!


Now they are reunited and back to work, keeping my work from sliding off the needles. I wonder where its been this whole time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Anne. Your blog is so pretty and your pup is adorable.

I had to check out your book list. I'm always looking for a good read and suggestions for book club. We seem to have similar literary tastes.

Thanks for visiting my silly blog (chickadee365).