5.28.2010

Probably my worst fear

We don't have a bathroom on the main floor, so when nature calls there's always inner debate about which one is closer, upstairs or basement. This morning I went with basement...only to find...

A spider.
In my toilet.
I hate spiders.
H.A.T.E.
Spiders in my toilet water might be one of my biggest fears.

Let's get a closer look at the little monster
Look at him. Calmly waiting for me to sit.
Hoping I don't notice him.
So he can pounce and bite me!

Bahahaha...not today.


Die little bugger.

Then I used the upstairs bathroom. I will probably never use the basement toilet again. At least I won't have to worry about the proximity debate anymore. Thanks, spider.

1 comment:

bryan and missy said...

Um... i love this post. I cracked up. I like the action shots.